Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Where is the Hemingway House which is home to many cats?
2. Who gave Hemingway his first six-toed cat?
3. What year was the Hemingway house built?
4. The Hemingway house is a registered historical landmark.
5. What kind of coin did Hemingway push into the concrete alongside his pool?
6. The cat drinking fountain is made from what two things?
7. The bricks in the Hemingway's house walkway were shipped from what city?
8. The first novel Hemingway wrote after moving to Florida was "A Farewell to Arms".
9. Hemingway was married four times. Which wife lived in the Hemingway House with him?
10. What did Hemingway's wife replace all of the ceiling fans in the house with?
Source: Author cmshearman
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor fringe
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.