Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Dr. Freeman was the first to perform lobotomies.
2. Where in the brain did Dr. Freeman believe the cause of mental illness was located?
3. In 1949 the Nobel Prize in Medicine was awarded for achievement in lobotomy.
4. What was Dr. Freeman's speciality?
5. What type of tool was originally used to perform lobotomies?
6. Dr. Freeman's "Patient 66" came from which prominent family?
7. What seemed to be a side effect of lobotomies?
8. How many lobotomies could Dr. Freeman perform in one day?
9. How many lobotomies were eventually performed by Dr. Freeman?
10. The advent of which antipsychotic drug in the mid-1950's made lobotomies obsolete as a common practice?
Source: Author ponycargirl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.