Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which pop band did Neil write a biography of early in his career?
2. On which of these graphic novels written by Gaiman did artist Dave McKean not take part?
3. Which British comedian helped in producing the BBC mini-series 'Neverwhere', based on Gaiman's novel?
4. Which singer did Neil collaborate with on 'Last Temptation'?
5. In Neil Gaiman's acclaimed 'Sandman' series, who is the eldest of the Endless?
6. In Neil's 'Sandman' books, Delirium, the youngest of the Endless, once went by a different name. What was she called?
7. Which female singer is a good friend of Neil's?
8. Lucifer Morningstar, a minor character from Neil's popular 'Sandman' series, had in recent years received his own series published by Vertigo Comics. Who writes it?
9. Which minor character from Gaiman's 'Sandman' comics was given a one-shot story for themselves written by Bill Willingham?
10. Which trade paperback in Neil's 'Sandman' series was not a collection of previously released comics, but an illustrated folk tale?
11. Which Japanese animated feature did Neil write the English script for?
12. In Neil's bestselling novel 'American Gods', what does Odin call himself when he introduces himself to Shadow?
13. Which single story from the 'Sandman' series won Neil the World Fantasy Award?
14. Which successful comics writer and publisher did Neil sue for copyright violation?
15. What is the name of Adam's dog in 'Good Omens', which Neil co-wrote with comedy author Terry Pratchett?
Source: Author itamarkatz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor thejazzkickazz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.