Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was Lord Lucan accused of murdering?
2. Who accused Lord Lucan of being the killer?
3. Who did Lord Lucan ring that evening to ask to look after his children?
4. Lord Lucan was next seen at the house of his friends, Ian and Susan Maxwell-Scott. Where did they live?
5. Where was the car Lord Lucan had been driving found a few days later?
6. How many days after the murder was it before a warrant for Lord Lucan's arrest was issued?
7. The day after the murder who organised a lunch for Lord Lucan's friends and relatives to discuss how to help him?
8. What was found in Lord Lucan's car to link him to the murder?
9. The inquest into the nanny's death delivered what verdict?
10. When was Lord Lucan declared "presumed deceased"?
Source: Author StarStruck60
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.