Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. After visiting a certain health care professional, I rejoined my family and announced that the result of the test was '20/20'. Which of the following am I most likely to have visited?
2. Okay sports fans, this one is for you. In which sport did England win the 2010 Twenty20 World Cup?
3. The atomic number of a chemical element tells you how many protons can be found in the nucleus of one of its atoms, and allows one to make predictions about its probable physical and chemical properties. What element, considered important in the human diet to help maintain strong bones, has the atomic number of 20?
4. Which of the following humans would be expected to have 20 teeth, if in a state of good dental health?
5. A solid shape made of flat sides that join along their edges is called a polyhedron. They are sometimes named according to the number of flat faces they have. Which of the following polyhedra has 20 faces?
6. "I know what I am." "Animal, vegetable or mineral?" This is the start to a game we used to play on long car rides. What was it called?
7. The number 20 is the product of a prime number and a squared prime. Which of the following equations best represents that statement?
8. Which of the following is the Roman numeral for 20?
9. You don't have to be a baseball scholar to have heard of this man, who wore the number 20 while playing for both the Baltimore Orioles and the Cincinnati Reds, both of whom have retired the number. During the last two years of his career, while playing with Cleveland, he was also the first African-American manager in Major League Baseball. Which of these players was named Rookie of the Year in 1956, and inducted into the National Baseball Hall of Fame in 1982?
10. My friend who is visiting the Valley of the Kings wants me to get in touch by phone. For what country is the international direct dialing code 20?
Source: Author looney_tunes
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nannanut
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.