Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which French fashion model published a book entitled "Je viens d'un pays qui n'existe plus" in 2014?
2. This Croatian pianist was born in Belgrade in 1958. He won the Casagrande Competition in Terni, Italy, in 1978 and the Montreal International Musical Competition in 1980. What's his name?
3. This Serbian American screenwriter, playwright, and novelist was born in Uzice in Axis-occupied Yugoslavia in 1942. He won the Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay in 1979 for the film "Breaking Away". What's his name?
4. This French comic book creator, comics artist and film director was born in Belgrade in 1951. He is best known for the Nikopol trilogy. What's his name?
5. This Croatian comic book artist was born in Sarajevo in 1972. He is most famous for his work for the Marvel Comics publishing house. He gained international acclaim and commercial success working on the Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe series in 2012. What's his name?
6. This Croatian-American actor was born in Sibenik in 1972. He is best known for his role as Dr. Luka Kovac on the NBC television series ER. What's his name?
7. Emir Kusturica's comedy-drama film "Underground" won the Palme d'Or at the 1995 Cannes Film Festival. It is also known by its subtitle "Bila jednom jedna zemlja". What does that mean in English?
8. This man was Yugoslav tennis player and a coach of the Yugoslav Davis Cup team. In 1992 he stated on Yugoslav TV that Andre Agassi would NEVER win Wimbledon, just one week before Agassi did exactly that and proved him wrong. What's the name of that tennis expert?
9. This Serbian performance artist, writer, and art filmmaker was born in Belgrade in 1946. In 2010 in MoMA she performed "The Artist Is Present", a 736-hour and 30-minute static, silent piece, in which she sat immobile in the museum's atrium while spectators were invited to take turns sitting opposite her. What's her name?
10. Which NBA player was born in Sombor in 1995? (he shares his nickname with famous tennis player Novak Djokovic, and with a character from the Batman movies)
Source: Author zlajamilivojev
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.