Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In 2002, Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes was killed, at age 30, in a car accident. What music group was she a member of?
2. If you've seen the movie "The Sheik" you may have heard of this man who, at age 31, died of peritonitis. Who was he?
3. This woman died at age 32, and there were inaccurate rumors that she died eating a ham sandwich. Who was this woman?
4. This man may be the most famous man in history, though he was alive for only 33 years. He is considered by Christians to be the Messiah. He is considered by Muslims to be a Prophet. Who was this man?
5. Dying at the young age of 34, this man, the wrestler Owen Hart, died. What was his ring name?
6. At age 35, this woman along with Ron Goldman, was murdered. Who was she?
7. She was known as "The People's Princess". Who was this woman who died at age 36?
8. Christa McAuliffe was to be the first teacher in space. Sadly, the space shuttle she was on in 1986 exploded and she and the rest of the crew did not survive the explosion. What was the name of this space shuttle?
9. This baseball Hall of Famer wanted to help people in Nicaragua after an earthquake. However, the plane never reached Nicaragua; it crashed in the Atlantic Ocean shortly after take off. This man died in the crash at age 38. Who was he?
10. This poet told people "Do not go gentle into that goodnight". However it seems he did, dying at age 39. Who was this great poet?
Source: Author Ilona_Ritter
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.