Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I was the bass player for one of the biggest rock bands of the 1980's and died in a traffic accident just after the release of our third album.
2. I was in a band that had a huge single called 'No Rain',and died of a drug overdose in 1995.
3. I was in a Seattle grunge band in the late 1980's. After my death, Soundgarden lead singer Chris Cornell released an album as a tribute to me.
4. I was in a successful Australian band until my death in 1997. The band now has a new singer called J.D. Fortune.
5. I was a touring keyboardist for a rock band from Chicago and died of a heroin overdose with the bands drummer.
6. I was a member of a punk band and all the band members adopted the same last name. I was the first band member to die.
7. I was a member of a grunge band from Seattle during the late 1980's and the 1990's. I died in 2002 on the same day as the death of another rock pioneer.
8. I was in a punk band that got its name from a character in the Stephen King novel 'It'. I committed suicide in 1996.
9. I was only in this band for 2 years, but they turned out to be one of the most influential punk bands ever. I committed suicide in a death pact with my girlfriend.
10. I was the lead singer of the most influential grunge band of the 1990's and died from a self inflicted shotgun wound to the head.
Source: Author knowmyenemy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.