Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Israelite people entered this nation with favored status but later became its slaves. What nation does the book of Exodus say held the Israelites in captivity?
2. Who did God choose to be the one who would deliver the Israelites from slavery?
3. What was the chosen person supposed to say or do to cause Pharaoh to release the Israelites?
4. God began to send plagues on Egypt to deal with Pharaoh's stubborn refusal to release the Israelites. What was the first plague he sent on Egypt?
5. Pharaoh was hard to convince: it took ten plagues to accomplish Israel's freedom from slavery. What was the tenth plague that finally secured their freedom?
6. How were the Israelites to protect themselves from the tenth and final plague God sent to convince Pharaoh to release them?
7. After the tenth plague Pharaoh released the Israelites quickly, but he later had a change of heart and sent his army to bring them back. What happened to his army?
8. When Moses left Egypt, what did he carry with him to fulfill a solemn oath that had been made 430 years earlier?
9. After being delivered from slavery in Egypt, the Israelites spent forty years in the desert. During this time a great event happened at Mount Sinai. What was this event?
10. While on Mount Sinai, God gave Moses a detailed, elaborate plan to build a tabernacle that God might dwell and meet with his People while they were in the desert. When the Tabernacle was finished, what happened that kept Moses from entering it?
Source: Author wordwalker
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.