Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Adam and Eve are dating and are no longer just friends. Eve's mother told Eve to be home by 10 pm. Adam wants to hang out later at the new arcade. Eve wants Adam to like her so she has no problem breaking a Commandment. Which of the following things might she do to break a Commandment?
2. After you have a chat with Adam, the two run off again. Just as you sit down with your glass of iced tea, here comes Eve again. "Adam is being bad! I just saw him make a golden calf and bow down to it." How has Adam broken a Commandment this time?
3. Adam and Eve are having marital problems. It turns out that for the last few months Adam has been having an affair with his secretary. How is he breaking a Commandment?
4. Sunday rolls around (for some congregations it could be Saturday) and everyone is heading to church. Adam and Eve are nowhere to be found. It turns out they are now teenagers and are at McDonald's working this morning. How did they break a Commandment?
5. Once again you talk to Adam and the two run off again. You see they are now playing a game of Monopoly. You go back to watching your TV show and drinking your iced tea. Suddenly you hear this huge fight break out and Adam and Eve are screaming at each other. Then you hear Eve say some words about God that she should not say when angry. How did she just break a Commandment?
6. Some believe that Old Man Miller didn't die from a bad fall in his house one day. Many believe that in a jealous rage Adam went to his house and pushed the man down the stairs. What is the name of this Commandment-breaking crime?
7. Eve comes running to you, saying, "Adam is sinning... Adam is sinning! I just saw him; he's talking about Zeus and Apollo and all the other gods and how great they are." How is Adam breaking a Commandment, according to Eve and the Holy Bible?
8. Adam wants to fix things with Eve so he decides to get her a nice diamond bracelet. Adam goes to the store and sees the perfect bracelet. He looks at the price: $4000. Adam doesn't have that much money and Eve would love that bracelet, so he nonchalantly walks over and sticks it in his pocket. He then walks out of the store. Right as he does, the store security guards grab him. He has been caught on camera breaking another Commandment. How?
9. Eve spends most of her time at work telling people about her neighbor Miss Jones. She tells them all that Miss Jones beats her children. The truth is that Miss Jones is a very sweet lady who has never laid a hand on her dear little children. How is Eve breaking a Commandment now?
10. With a lot of counseling, Adam and Eve have worked things out. They have been married several years now and living happily. That is, until the new neighbors, The Joneses, moved next door. The Joneses have everything. Adam sees that Mr. Jones has a brand new Porsche in his driveway. Eve sees that Mrs. Jones has a brand-new, state-of-the-art in-ground swimming pool. Adam and Eve are quite bitter now because they are so jealous of their neighbors. What is another word referring to the act of being jealous, used in many translations of the Commandments?
Source: Author Ilona_Ritter
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.