Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the first word of Jude in the King James Version?
2. Where does the author say the Lord delivered the people from?
3. What two cities are mentioned in Jude 1:7?
4. In verse 9, Jude says Michael, the archangel, and the devil had a dispute. What was it about?
5. In verse 11 in the King James version Jude says, "...and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward..." What does this "error" refer to?
6. According to Jude 1:14, how far from Adam is Enoch?
7. What do the end of verse 14 and the beginning of verse 15 say the Lord is coming to do?
8. What does verse 18 (KJV) say there will be in the "last time"?
9. How does the author tell people to pray in verse 20 (KJV)?
10. It says in verse 22 "And of some have compassion, making a difference:", then it says in verse 23, "and others save with ________". What goes in the blank in the King James Version?
Source: Author Ilona_Ritter
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.