Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. According to Revelation 1:1, to whom was the "revelation from Jesus Christ" revealed?
2. In Revelation 2 and 3 (NIV), the author wrote letters to seven different churches, lauding their strengths and admonishing their weaknesses. In each letter he warns, "Whoever has ___, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches." Whoever has what?
3. Chapters 4 and 5 of Revelation describe God's throne room, and specifically a scroll with writing on both sides, sealed with seven seals. Who was the only one worthy enough to break the seals and to open the scroll?
4. The first six seals of the scroll were broken in Revelation 6, with the first four seals revealing the 'four horsemen of the apocalypse'. Each was a different colour; which of these is not the correct pairing?
5. After marking (sealing) the 144,000 from the 12 tribes of Israel, the seventh seal was broken. After half an hour of silence, seven angels appeared and were given what types of musical instruments?
6. Revelation 12:7 - "Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against ___, and ___ and his angels fought back."
What words complete this verse from the NIV?
7. Chapter 13 of the Book of Revelation introduces the Beast (the antichrist). In verses 16-17 (NIV) it tells of a mark that people must receive in order to buy or sell: the number of the beast.
"This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is ___." What?
8. In Revelation 15 and 16, seven different angels were tasked with pouring out God's wrath upon those who had taken the mark of the beast through seven different plagues. From what were these plagues poured?
9. After receiving an explanation of all the visions seen up to that point, the disciple saw another angel come down from heaven holding the key to the Abyss and something else. What?
10. The final judgment for Satan and "anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life" (20:15) was to be thrown into the... what? Answer according to the NIV.
Source: Author reedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.