Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Manslaughter, music, and making it big pretty much sums up the plot of this film, starring a famous singer. Which film?
2. Based on the novel by Joan Lindsay, this movie tells of the disappearance of a teacher and three schoolgirls while on a Valentine's Day school outing. What is it called?
3. Mark Wahlberg is Chris Cole, an enthusiastic fan of heavy metal band Steel Dragon who has his dream come true when he replaces the band's lead singer. What film is this?
4. A failed rock musician-wannabee finds himself forced to get a 'real' job to pay his rent (by pretending to be a substitute teacher). Can you name the film?
5. Rebecca De Mornay is downright diabolical in this psychological thriller about a nanny trying to ruin the family that caused her husband's suicide. Which film?
6. This film follows the antics of a group of teens set on seeing their favorite rock band KISS. What is it called?
7. A band manager, looking for a different sound, discovers rock and roll in this film featuring Bill Haley and His Comets. Considered the first major rock and roll movie made, what is its name?
8. Andy Serkis plays Ian Dury from New Wave in this movie that follows his road to success and his struggles along the way. What movie?
9. A prequel to its 1994 companion film, this story tells of how the two couples - best friends and eventual neighbors - met, fell in love, and married. What film?
10. Alcatraz is taken over by a rogue military unit along with 81 hostages in this 1996 action film with which title?
Source: Author reedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.