Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who predicted that Noah would provide comfort to the people?
2. When which patriarch was born did people begin "to call upon the name of the Lord"?
3. According to the Hebrew Bible, who was the second oldest person in the Bible?
4. Which patriarch gave up a rib for his wife?
5. With whom did God establish a covenant, using the rainbow as a symbol?
6. Which patriarch was the father of Mahalalel?
7. Which patriarch outlived his son?
8. Which patriarch was meant to provide comfort to his parents after one of their sons slew another?
9. Which patriarch was the son of Cainan?
10. Who did not die, but walked with God?
Source: Author bernie73
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.