Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. John 3:8 in the NKJV contains this quote from Jesus: "The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit." Who did Jesus make the statement to?
2. According to Scripture, a leader had a dream of seven healthy heads of grain. Then seven thin heads, blighted by the east wind, sprang up after them. Who was the dreamer?
3. According to the tenth chapter of Exodus, the eighth plague the LORD unleashed on Egypt was the plague of locusts. From what direction did the wind come that drove the locusts into Egypt? (Exodus 10:13)
4. According to Job 1:19, a "great wind came from across the wilderness" and destroyed a house in which Job's children were eating and drinking. Scripture states all the children were killed. How many children were killed?
5. According to Proverbs 27:15-16, what is as difficult to restrain as the wind?
6. A book in the Hebrew Bible, or the Old Testament of the Christian Bible, tells of a woman yearning for the north wind and the south wind to blow on her garden. What's the name of the book?
7. According to the second chapter of Daniel, a leader had a dream about a gigantic statue of gold, silver, bronze, iron and clay crumbling into dust and then being blown away by the wind. Who was the dreamer?
8. The 27th chapter of Acts tells of a ship carrying the apostle Paul and 275 other people being tossed to and fro by a violent wind for no less than 14 days. Off what Mediterranean island did the vessel finally become a shipwreck?
9. According to Jude 1:12 in the NKJV, a certain type of people are like "clouds without water" blown about by the wind. Who are the people?
10. The following verse is from the first chapter of a book in the New Testament, as per the NKJV: "But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind." In which book do you find this verse?
Source: Author Cowrofl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.