Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Hidden Words: Find the Biblical figure hidden in the sentence below.
He went through the San Jose phone records hoping to find the right contact details.
2. Add a Letter: Add a letter to the synonym of the clue given to form a Gospel writer.
M + Biblical boat
3. Fractured Words: Say the words out loud and a Biblical figure should spring to mind.
4. Rebus: Combine synonyms for the terms given to form a Biblical figure.
Dull surface + Hack
5. Anagrams: Rearrange the capitalized letters to form the answer.
The collector eyed the HOARD of antiques hoping to find something of interest to him.
6. Wordwise: Say what you see.
7. Cryptic: Solve this cryptic clue to find a Biblical figure.
This Biblical murderer sounds like a walking stick.
8. Hidden Words: Find the Biblical figure hidden in the sentence below.
Hearing sounds in the house, she hurriedly dialed the police helpline number.
9. Fractured Words: Say the words out loud and a Biblical figure should spring to mind.
Rib beck car
10. Add a Letter: Add a letter to the synonym of the clue given to form the answer.
A + levee
Source: Author zorba_scank
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.