Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Fractured Words: Say the words out loud and a big cat should leap to mind.
2. Rebus: Combine synonyms for the terms given to form a feline.
Breathe heavily + Feminine pronoun
3. Missing Letters: Add vowels appropriately to form another big cat.
4. Add a Letter: Add a letter to the word described in the clue and scramble to get a feline.
U + Freight
5. Cryptic: Solve the cryptic clue and find the big cat.
No! I'll have to look back to see that royal cat.
6. Fractured Words: Say the words out loud and the answer will spring to mind.
7. Anagram: Unscramble the capitalized word to let another cat out of the bag.
The ornamental SALVER had a carving of this feline at the edge.
8. Missing letters: Fill in vowels appropriately to find another cat.
9. Add a letter: Add a letter to the word described in the clue and anagram to get a feline.
C + Head of a monastery
10. Hidden Words: Find the animal hidden in the sentence below.
"I'm a Leo! Pardon me for being pompous."
Source: Author zorba_scank
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.