Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Wordwise: Say what you see.
2. Wordwise: Say what you see.
3. Wordwise: Say what you see.
Sense Sense Sense Sense Sense *Sense*
4. Fractured Words: Say the words out loud and a movie should spring to mind.
Weigh ton tilled arc
5. In Other Words: Try to figure out this movie from the synonyms used to describe it.
A Flawless Homicide
6. Hidden Words: Find the movie hidden in the sentence below.
Being an introvert, I got up and left as soon as the group began making party plans.
7. Rebus: Combine synonyms for the terms given to form a movie.
Populous Asian country + An urban area smaller than a city
8. Cryptic: Solve the puzzle to guess the movie.
Mixed pore hides this weapon from Clue.
9. Anagram: Unscramble the capitalized word to form a movie.
Her AURAL senses sharpened, she strained to catch stray sounds in the dark.
10. Fractured Words: Say the words out loud and a movie should spring to mind.
Sigh lens soft her lamps
Source: Author zorba_scank
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.