Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Anglican Church observes the season of Christmas during what time period?
2. What is the name of the period that begins approximately seven weeks after Easter Sunday and ends around the first of December?
3. The first season in the liturgical calendar is a time for inner reflection and preparation as Christians await the coming of Jesus. Beginning four Sundays before Christmas, what is the name of this season?
4. Holy Week is the 7-day period immediately preceding what major feast in the Christian church?
5. In the Western churches, All Saints Day is celebrated on what date?
6. What holiday honors the physical manifestation of Jesus as a human and is celebrated just after the end of the Christmas season?
7. The Lenten season of sacrifice and penance begins on what day?
8. Considered by many to be the birthday of the Church, the Christian Pentecost commemorates what Biblical event?
9. What is the Biblical premise for the season known as Lent?
10. The feast day on March 25 honors what occasion?
Source: Author Coonielady
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.