Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Charles Darwin's process of natural selection is often described as being equivalent to which type of process, although he never used it himself?
2. What's the cure for Down syndrome?
3. Which structure in mollusks contains internal organs below the mantle?
4. Which phase of mitosis occurs when chromosomes disperse into chromatin and when two new nuclei form?
5. Which organelle is a packaging center for proteins in a cell?
6. Which of these states is when the concentration of a solute in a system is equal on both sides of a cell membrane?
7. What, with the addition of light, is the formula for photosynthesis?
8. Here's a biochemistry question. If water sticks to glass, which process is this an example of?
9. Which famous scientist laid the foundations for what became genetics by using his pea plants?
10. How was Darwin's theory of evolution related to Charles Lyell's book "Principles of Geology?"
Source: Author Bloodninja
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.