Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following fats is unsaturated?
2. The conversion of unsaturated fats into saturated fats by addition of hydrogen is a by-product of which process?
3. 'Iodized' salts contain the iodine salts of which metal?
4. Iron is important for the production of a protein called _____.
5. Tocopherol is the chemical name of which vitamin?
6. Rabies is caused by which infectious agent?
7. Name the protozoan that causes malaria.
8. Sodium Benzoate is not a chemical food preservative. (true or false)
9. What is Pellagra?
10. What is the expanded form of DDT?
Source: Author namastheg
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.