Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The spinal cord ends in a tuft of spinal nerves. What imaginative name was given to this tangle of branches?
2. The "Circle of Willis" is an interconnected series of blood vessels which sits at the bottom of which organ?
3. Speaking of funny names, what is the name of the bone in the upper arm?
4. By what name is the "axilla" more commonly known?
5. What is the function of the amygdala?
6. What is the name of the muscle which withdraws the testicle into the body when exposed to cold?
7. The loop of Henle is found in what organ?
8. Vitamin A and other fat soluble vitamins are absorbed by Ito cells resident in which region of the liver?
9. Where is the lamina papyracea, a paper-thin region of bone, located?
10. What is the name of the muscle fibers that control the release of bile and pancreatic juices into the intestine?
Source: Author pusdoc
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.