Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This is a right-angled triangle and its legs adjacent to right angle are 'a' and 'b' cm. The hypotenuse's length can be given as which?
2. You are solving x^2 - y^2, with both x and y being large numbers. To make it easier and quicker, you can use this identity : x^2 - y^2 =_____
3. The perimeter of a square is given. How do you find the length of the square's side?
4. According to an identity, what is (a+b)^2 equal to?
5. In order to convert temperature given in Fahrenheit scale to Celsius Scale. I multiply by 5 then divide by 9. What is the first step I have missed?
6. How do you find the circumference of a circle if the diameter is given?
7. How do you find the diagonal of a square if the side is given?
8. How do you find the sum of the interior angles of a polygon if the number of sides of the polygon is given? (Taking no. of sides = x)
9. How do you find the sum of the exterior angles of a polygon?(if no. of sides of polygon =x)
10. How do you find the speed of any object if its distance traveled and time taken are given?
Source: Author apiankymap13
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.