Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The prefix which refers to the gallbladder is:
2. The prefix that refers to the bladder:
3. The waste product that creates the yellow skin in jaundice is:
4. RSV is a common infection, it stands for:
5. One of the symptoms of Raynaud's Phenomenon is:
6. Excessive hairiness, especially in women:
7. The prefix that refers to the stomach:
8. AAA is the acronym for which serious condition in medicine?
9. Barbara and George Bush both suffered from a thyroid disease, known as:
10. A doctor of the ears, nose and throat is a(n):
Source: Author crowomn
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.