Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
3. Saturn's outermost satellite is...
4. Which planet do moons Caliban and Sycorax belong to?
5. Tethys is a moon of....
6. Which of these is the moon of Jupiter that is constantly squashed and pulled by the gravities of Jupiter and Europa?
7. Which moon orbits 9378 km from the center of Mars?
8. This is the largest moon with respect to its primary planet in the Solar System.
9. This satellite has been called Selene and Artemis by the Greeks.
10. Which moon orbits in the Encke Division in Saturn's A ring?
Source: Author wiccanbutterfly83
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.