Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "O Romeo, O Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?"
This tiny moon of Uranus was named after the Shakespearean character that spoke the words you see above. Can you name it?
2. The name for this small moon originated from a sprite found in William Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream". Perhaps astronauts will one day play hockey here.
3. This next small Uranian moon was named after a female character who appears in the play "Hamlet" by William Shakespeare. What is the name of the moon?
4. Next up we have a moon named after the King of The Fairies from "A Midsummer Night's Dream". It is the second largest moon of Uranus. Can you name this Uranian king?
5. This fuzzy image was used by astronomers to discover a small moon of Uranus in 1999. It was named after the leading character in "The Tempest" by William Shakespeare. Can you name it?
6. While this moon is much bigger than the previous one, it was named after the daughter of the lead character in "The Tempest". What is the name of this moon?
7. The Hubble Space Telescope helped scientists to discover this tiny moon in 2003. It was named after a character that appeared in William Shakespeare's "Timon of Athens". The moon also shares its name with the Roman god of love.
8. This moon shares its name with a spirit that appeared in William Shakespeare's "The Tempest". It also shares its name with a character from a Walt Disney film. Can you name it?
9. While most of Uranus' moons were named after Shakespearean characters, this moon's name came from a character in a poem written by Alexander Pope. What is the name of this "dark" and "shadowy" moon?
10. Finally, we encounter the Queen of the Uranian Moons. It is Uranus' largest moon (slightly bigger than the King) and was named after the Queen of The Fairies from "A Midsummer Night's Dream". Can you tell me the name of it?
Source: Author RedHook13
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.