Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which group first used to term "mouse" to describe a computer pointing tool?
2. The first mouse packaged with and intended for use with a computer came with what computer?
3. Who invented the mouse?
4. Bill English invented which type of mouse?
5. Manufacturers have made mice with as many as five buttons. Which of the following is NOT usually a function of one of the buttons?
6. Which company introduced the first commercially available mouse with a scroll wheel (middle mouse "button")?
7. How is mouse speed measured?
8. What is the most common mouse accessory?
9. Which of the following is NOT an alternative pointing device?
10. Which of the following companies has become known for producing one-button mice?
Source: Author neelie_447
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.