Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What made the dinosaur Troodon so special?
2. What was a difference seen in dinosaurs that had lived on islands compared to dinosaurs on the mainland?
3. Which part of Aucasaurus's anatomy was similar to that of T-Rex's?
4. How tall, approximately, did Velociraptor stand when running? (Note, this does not ask about body LENGTH).
5. Which of these was the earliest ceratopsian to have brow horns (the horns above the head)?
6. Which of these stegosaurs were found in the Cretaceous Period?
7. What was a nickname of Cryolophosaurus?
8. Which of these was not a prosauropod?
9. Which of these theropods was the longest?
10. Which of these dinosaurs was the fastest?
Source: Author dinotrek27
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.