Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. You go back in time to meet a dinosaur. You ask for its name. It says, "My name is Ankylosaurus." What does this mean?
2. You go to a toy store to buy a talking dinosaur. It says,"My name is Plesiosaurus."What do you suppose this name means?
3. You go to a museum to the dinosaur exhibit. You look for a sign that goes with the Stegosaurus's fossils. Can you figure out what Stegosaurus means?
4. OH NO! You have a pop quiz on dinosaur name meanings. Here is the question, "What does Apatosaurus mean?"
5. HURRY UP AND TURN ON THE TV! There is a CD player prize available. Be the first to call and correctly answer this question, "What does Lambeosaurus mean?"
6. OH, COME ON! You are locked in a box. You will get a code to get out if you correctly answer this question,"Do you know what Spinosaurus means?"
7. HELP! TERRORISTS ARE ATTACKING THE PLANE! To evacuate, you must correctly answer this question,"What does Seismosaurus mean?"
8. OH NO! You lost your key for your locker. Luckily, it can be opened if you correctly answer this question," What does Styracosaurus mean?
9. NOT AGAIN! The electricity is out and you don't have battery powered devices. But, you have wind power from your local wind turbines. To activate them, type in the correct answer to the following question, "What does Tyrannosaurus rex mean?"
10. You are playing a game with your friends. The question card says, "What does Dilophosaurus mean?"
Source: Author 3Xy147Bm
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.