Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Very large herbivore that lived in what is now part of South America
2. Three-horned, sturdily-built herbivore
3. A herbivore whose teeth resembled those of a particular lizard
4. Small carnivore believed to have been speedy
5. Long herbivore with two rows of bones in part of its tail
6. Carnivore sounding as if it may have greeted prey before eating it
7. Large carnivore with a partly regal name
8. A carnivore that inhabited what is now north west China
9. Herbivore that had triangular plates standing up along its back
10. Smallish herbivore named for a company assisting in its discovery
Source: Author misstified
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.