Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the prime factorization of 28?
2. Why is 28 a triangular number?
3. True or false: 28 is a perfect number.
4. 28 is a sum of two cubes. Which ones?
5. What is 28 in binary?
6. True or false: 28 is in the Fibonacci sequence.
7. What is 28 squared?
8. What is 28 in hexadecimal?
9. How many unique integer factors does 28 have?
10. What is the lowest square number divisible by 28?
Source: Author hotdogPi
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.