Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In September, 1999, the value of Pi was calculated to a record number of decimal places. How many?
2. How is Pi defined?
3. Pi is best described as what type of number?
4. Pi rounded to 9 decimals is:
5. True or false: there is a 'pi day'?
6. Which of these fractions is closest to Pi?
7. Pi is named after a letter of which alphabet?
8. Which of the following is FALSE?
9. If you multiply Pi by the square of the radius of a circle, what do you get?
10. Which number appears most in the first 6 billion decimal places of Pi?
Source: Author timence
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.