Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Pi is a(n):
2. Pi is the ratio of a circle's:
3. On what day is Pi Day celebrated?
4. Pi= 3.1415_26535...what digit belongs in the blank?
5. Pi is a letter from which language?
6. In the first 100,000 digits of pi, which number occurs most frequently?
7. Now, in pi's first 100,000 digits, which number occurs least frequently?
8. On February 18, 1995, pi was memorized and recited to how many digits?
9. The Egyptians were the first to find a value for pi.
10. The book "The Joy of Pi" was written by who?
Source: Author ratboy131
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.