Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who led the 1985 Royals in home runs?
2. Who finished the 1985 season with the highest batting average?
3. The Royals beat the Yankees in the 1976 ALCS?
4. Which team beat the Royals in the 1984 ALCS?
5. Who was manager of the 1980 Kansas City Royals?
6. The "Pine Tar" incident, the famous game in which a Brett HR was overturned because of too much pine tar on his bat. In what year did that occur?
7. The Royals beat the Mariners in the 1979 Western Division playoffs in a 3 game sweep?
8. The Royals were finally able to beat the Yankees in the 1977 ALCS?
9. Bret Saberhagen was a starter for the '84 ALCS team that lost to the Tigers?
10. Who did the Royals face in the 1980 ALCS after winning the Westen Division, and before going on to lose the World Series to the Phillies?
Source: Author huddyhud69
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor silverginger
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.