Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was the winning pitcher in Game 7 of the 1985 World Series?
2. How many RBI's did George Brett have in 1985?
3. This man played in every game but two during the 1985 season. Who was he?
4. What was the Royals regular season record in 1985?
5. Of the starting pitchers, who had the lowest ERA on the team?
6. What team did Kansas City play in the American League Championship Series?
7. Bud Black hit the most batters during the 1985 season. How many bean balls did he throw?
8. What was the final score of game 7 in the 1985 World Series?
9. Who was the St. Louis Cardinals starting pitcher for game 7 in the 85 series?
10. What was the attendance number for game 7 of the '85 world series?
Source: Author jaytee6
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor 1nn1
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.