Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which English batsman played 82 tests for 6806 runs at an average of 58.67?
2. What was Alan Davidson's best test bowling figures?
3. Which one of the Edrich cousins died in 1986?
4. Anthony "Tony" Greig's highest test score was 148. He scored that twice against what countries?
5. Ray Illingworth's best first-class bowling figures were 9-42?
6. Who was the woolly-haired Englishman who claimed 325 test wickets between 1970 and 1984?
7. Which West Indian great set a record for scoring centuries in 5 successive Test innings?
8. Sir Garfield Sobers has hit 6 sixes in an over during his first class career.
9. Imran Khan scored how many runs during Pakistan's tour of India in season 1982-83?
10. Which English spin bowler took 19-90 for a test match against Australia at Old Trafford in 1956?
11. Which South African fast bowler was described as "off the wrong foot"
12. In what season did Sir Richard Hadlee get his best Test bowling figures?
13. How many hundreds did Sunil Gavaskar score in his first Test series?
14. How many Tests did it take for West Indian great Andy Roberts to get 100 test wickets?
15. What is Fred Truman's middle name?
Source: Author TheWood58
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Dalgleish
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.