Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is Indian cricketer Rahul Dravid's middle name?
2. Chaminda Vaas' initials stand as WPUJC Vaas. What does the 'J' stand for?
3. What are Pakistani cricketer, Danish Kaneria's, middle names?
4. Mashrafe Mortaza, Bangladeshi opening bowler, right arm medium-fast has a middle name which means "son of" in Arabic. What is it?
5. West Indian cricketer, and left-handed opening batsman, Chris Gayle, has captained and vice-captained [for a longer time] West Indies for many games. What is his middle name?
6. Sri Lankan cricketer, Mahela Jayawardene's initials stand as DPMDS Jayawardene. What does the "P" stand for?
7. What is South African cricketer, Dale Steyn's middle name?
8. Australian cricketer, Mike Hussey has four names. Three of his names are Michael Edward Hussey. What is his third name?
9. Kenyan cricketer, Steve Tikolo's middle name is Ackendi.
10. Zimbabwean cricketer, Grant Flower's middle name is William.
Source: Author Dwayne_13
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Dalgleish
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.