Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who had their number 16 retired?
2. What Yankee legend had the number 4 retired in his honor?
3. #15 was the number of what great Yankee catcher?
4. This great Yankee manager lead the "Bronx Bombers" to 7 World Championships in 12 years at the helm. Who was "the old perfessor" who wore #37?
5. The #8 represents a player or players who wore the "tools of ignorance" over three decades in the '30s, '40s, and '50s. Who wore #8?
6. Which of these sluggers had the #3 retired in his honor?
7. Which Yankee legend dressed in the number 5?
8. Which of these Yankee managers wore #1?
9. "The straw that stirred the drink", who had #44 retired in his honor?
10. From 1951 to 1968, which Yankee who wore #7?
Source: Author PTrowbridge
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.