Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In 1975, baseball scored its 1,000,000th run in history. Which team provided this milestone?
2. In 1966, who became the first batter in history to strike out 1500 times in a career?
3. Which team lost the 2007 World Series?
4. Which pitcher threw a perfect game against the Cubs in 1965?
5. Which of the following won the most season home run crowns?
6. In 1984, which slugger smacked his 4000th hit?
7. Who was the first speedster in history to steal 1000 career bases?
8. Some may know that Baltimore Oriole Cal Ripken broke the record of Lou Gehrig for most consecutive games played. In 1985, Cal also broke the record for most consecutive innings played with 5342. Whose record did he break?
9. Which of the following did not play their entire career with one team?
10. In 1998, the New York Yankees set an American League record for most games won in a season. How many games did they win?
Source: Author Nightmare
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.