Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who scored the first points in Super Bowl I?
2. Which AFL team was the first to win the Super Bowl?
3. Who was the first team to go to three Super Bowls in a row?
4. Fran Tarkenton of the Minnesota Vikings was sacked for the first Super Bowl safety in Super Bowl IX. Who was the Pittsburgh Steeler defensive player who sacked Tarkenton?
5. Who was the running back for the LA Raiders, who had a 74 yard run for a touchdown in Super Bowl XVIII?
6. The Chicago Bears defeated the New England Patriots 46-10 in Super Bowl XX. Walter Payton had 61 yards rushing. How many touchdowns did Payton have?
7. In Super Bowl XXII, the Washington Redskin defeated the Denver Broncos 42-10. Who was the QB for the Redskin that was also named Super Bowl MVP?
8. Joe Montana threw for 297 yards and 5 touchdowns for his last Super Bowl ring in Super Bowl XXIV. Who did the San Francisco 49ers defeat?
9. The Green Bay Packers defeated the New England Patriots 35-21 in Super Bowl XXXI. Who was the MVP?
10. The New England Patriots defeated the St. Louis Rams 20-17 in Super Bowl XXXVI, on a field goal with time running out. Who kicked the winning field goal?
Source: Author bigedd919
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.