Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. After the 2006 season, which Steeler head coach stepped down after 15 seasons?
2. When this running back retired, he was at the head of the Steeler class with 11,950 yards rushing. Who was this back who wore the number 32?
3. The Steelers ruled the NFL in the 1970s by winning four Super Bowls. Which team did they defeat twice in the big one in the decade?
4. The Pittsburgh franchise began in the the NFL in 1933 under what team name?
5. In 1975, which defensive back set a team record for an amazing 11 interceptions in the season?
6. One of the worst seasons in the Steelers history came in 1969 when they won only one game in the season. Which team was the victim of their sole victory?
7. Which of the following Steeler running backs set a team record for most yards rushing in a season with 1690 in 1992?
8. When this wide receiver left, he had the team's season record of 1398 receiving yards, breaking John Stallworth's record. Who was this six-season Steeler?
9. In which of these seasons did the Pittsburgh franchise see a tremendous season of going 15-1?
10. Which Steeler quarterback set a team record for throwing 28 touchdowns in a season?
Source: Author Nightmare
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.