Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The host, Lorne, uses many different names for many different people. Which is the name he used for Angel in the episode "Reprise" in season two?
2. As I have already mentioned, Lorne uses more nicknames for people that he does their real names. Keeping this in mind, which one of the following was NOT one that he has called Angel?
3. The name, 'Hunk of Tall Dark and Handsome' was heard being said about Angel in "City Of", but who was saying it?
4. Elvis was one of Angel's nicknames.
5. A lot of Angel's nicknames began with the word 'mister'. All of the following are nicknames of Angel, but which one of them are used by Doyle?
6. Sometimes Angel was even named after a cartoon character. Which of the following was a name given to him by Cordelia in "To Shanshu in L.A."?
7. 'The vampire with soul' is the obvious nickname for Angel, though not many people actually use it. Who was the one who did call him by this name in the episode, "Judgment' in season two?
8. Another of his nicknames was 'Psycho-Wan Kenobi', said by Cordelia, but in what episode was it heard in?
9. Angel often went by other names when he was undercover. Which of the following was NOT one used by him?
10. Now for a roundup of Angel's nicknames. Which of the following was NOT one which was ever used for Angel?
Source: Author buffy_anne
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Gamemaster1967
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.