Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who called Angel a "whiny mopey do-gooder?"
2. Who calls Angel "Soul-boy?"
3. Who says that "his lies sound pretty when the stars are out - But he forgets every promise he's made when the sun comes up again?"
4. Who calls Angel a "big, fluffy puppy with bad teeth?"
5. Who calls Angel "Mr. Get-to-the-point-y-pants?"
6. Who calls Angel "a shadow. A faceless champion of a hapless human race?"
7. Who tells Angel that he's "a lay-about scoundrel?"
8. Who describes Angel as "a *thing* that drinks blood...a vampire?"
9. Who addresses Angel as "Lower Being"?
10. Who calls Angel the "Angel-Beast?"
11. Which lawyer refers to Angel as Wolfram and Hart's "friendly neighborhood vampire?"
12. Whose first reaction to Angel is "Handsome man-saved me from the monsters?"
13. How does the announcer in "The Ring" introduce Angel for his first fight?
14. Who calls Angel "the guy in the long, black trench coat?"
15. Who, when looking for Angel, describes him to bystanders as a "tall fellow - prominent brow?"
Source: Author eset
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.