Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In season one's "The Power of Female Sex", in which fabulous store are Carrie and Amalita when Amalita states, "You can pay me back NEVER!"?
2. Who gets a makeover and a Helmut Lang suit in "The Turtle and the Hare"?
3. In season two's "The Caste System", Big gives Carrie a jeweled Judith Lieber minaudiere (evening bag) shaped like which of the following?
4. Poor Carrie. At the end of season two, Mr. Big moves to Paris and falls in love with another woman--the twentysomething Natasha. For which American designer had Natasha worked in Paris?
5. In season three, Carrie dates a politician, Bill Kelley. She cultivates a "Jackie Kennedy--The Early Years" look by wearing which designer's outfits?
6. Near the end of season three, Carrie was worried that she had bad karma because she broke up Big and Natasha's marriage. Natasha refused to see her, so Carrie barged in on her at lunch. Although Carrie was miserable, she looked beautiful in a white "newsprint" dress by which of these designers?
7. Season four's "The Real Me" was a truly memorable episode. You probably recall that Carrie and Heidi Klum wore Dolce & Gabbana, but which other Italian design house had the privilege of dressing former New York City mayor Ed Koch?
8. In season four's "Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda," who really REALLY wanted an Hermès Birkin bag...badly enough to tell a big lie?
9. Carrie and adorable Aidan move in together in season four. In the episode "The Good Fight", Aidan wants Carrie to *shudder* clean out her closets! What designer's trendy, "slashed" shirt almost gets thrown out?
10. Carrie wears a Vivienne Westwood short jacket and beautiful pink Chanel shoes with ribbons for which of the following season five events?
11. At Carrie's fabulous book launch party, she wore an Anna Molinari silk slipdress trimmed with feathers and lace. What two colors comprised this outfit?
12. Carrie wore a beaded dress by this design team to Miranda's wedding, and Charlotte's second wedding dress bore their label as well.
13. In season six's "Lights, Camera, Relationship," what fashion-related thing does Carrie do with Jack Berger?
14. In season six, Carrie reads Aleksandr some "poetry" from "Vogue".
"Cocktails at Tiffany's calls for classic charm. ____________ sleeveless silk full-skirted dress with black patent leather bow belt."
15. In this season six episode, Carrie waited endlessly for Petrovsky to come and take her out to dinner. She ended up falling asleep in an extravagant seafoam Versace couture gown with "a thousand layers". Name the episode.
Source: Author LilahDeDah
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.