Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Not all featured television cats got to have instantly memorable names. What name was used for the girls' cat on the premier episode of "The Brady Bunch", the cat held by a shell-shocked soldier in an episode of "MASH", and Angelica's cat on "Rugrats" and "All Grown Up"?
2. One of the characters on the British comedy "Are You Being Served" had a pet cat named Tiddles that was the source of constant innuendo, as was typical of this show. Which character was always talking about her pussy?
3. 'Lucky' Tanner appeared, or was mentioned, in most episodes of the sitcom which featured him. What did ALF usually want to do with Lucky?
4. Which of the following was NOT one of the Simpson family's pet cats?
5. The members of "The Addams Family" had an unusual feline pet. What kind of cat was their pet, Kitty Cat?
6. Fred Flintstone also had an uncommon feline for a pet, who was regularly seen on "The Flintstones". What was the name of the family's pet saber-tooth tiger, who locked Fred out of the house every week?
7. A talking cat is far from routine! What was the name of the talking black cat from the television series "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch"?
8. Not all television cats have been family pets. Which of the following was NOT a member of the band of alley cats that starred in the Hannah-Barbera animation "Top Cat"?
9. On an international note, what Australian children's television show starred a mute, apparently genderless, cat?
10. Let us pay tribute to one of television's icons, Morris the Cat. For which brand of cat food is Morris the commercial mascot?
Source: Author looney_tunes
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.