Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Rule numbers 1, 2, and 3 all have two rules each. One set of rules are Gibbs' own personal rules. The other set of 3 came from whom?
2. "Rule number 8 is gonna save you, McGee!" What exactly is Gibbs' rule number 8?
3. Rule number 10 is a rule that Agent Gibbs has said that he has struggled with in the past. What rule is rule number 10?
4. There are two forms of rule number one. One of these, according to Gibbs himself, is more important than all the others. What rule supersedes all the others?
5. When Tony DiNozzo first joined NCIS, the first rule that he learned from Gibbs is rule number 5. Gibbs told him that he didn't have many rules (at the time), but that rule number 5 is __________.
6. There is an age that everyone goes through where keeping secrets is fun. Gibbs' rule number 4 is about secrets, and it's not about fun, but according to Gibbs, the best way to keep a secret is what?
7. Agent Gibbs is good at keeping the majority of his rules, but he is really good at keeping rule number 11. Fill in the last part of rule 11: when the job is done, ______________.
8. Rule number 69 involves women, something in which Gibbs has dealt with through three marriages. Speaking to FBI Agent Fornell in the episode "Devil's Triangle," Gibbs says, "Never trust a woman ________."
9. According to Gibbs' rule number 27, how many ways are there to follow someone?
10. There are some rules that have not actually been spoken. One in particular was written down on a piece of paper. Gibbs wrote on this paper, rule number 51. What is rule number 51?
Source: Author jddrsi_raven
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.