Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Rule #1: In the pilot episode "Yankee White", Gibbs is imparting his knowledge to Kate Todd. Select the word that's missing from Rule #1. "Never let ______ stay together."
2. Rule #2: Right after telling Agent Todd Rule #1, Gibbs follows it up with Rule #2. What good advice about crime scene contamination does Gibbs tell Kate?
3. Rule #6: This rule is mentioned in many episodes but people keep breaking it nonetheless. Taken from a John Wayne quote, what is it that you should never say because it's a sign of weakness?
4. Rule #9: This rule has been referenced in quite a few episodes. Can you remember the key word missing from the phrase? "Never go anywhere without a _____."
5. Rule #13: What good piece of advice does Gibbs convey in Rule #13 that is as applicable for NCIS agents as it is for most other people? "Never, ever involve ________." What type of profession is Gibbs talking about?
6. Rule #18: This rule is not only used by Gibbs and his NCIS team often, it is also prevalent throughout many of the US military branches. "It's better to seek forgiveness than _______________."
7. Rule #23: One of the time-honored Gibbs rules is to "never mess with a Marine's ______ if you want to live." Fill in the blank.
8. Rule #40: According to Abby, the 40s (Rules 40-49) are only used in emergencies. So using that logic, what should complete Rule #40? "If it seems someone is out to get you, _________!"
9. Rule #44: During the last two episodes of season seven ("Patriot Down" and "Rule Fifty-One"), Gibbs uses Rule #44 when sending a message to Mike Franks in Mexico. What goes in the blank for Rule #44? "First things first, hide the ________!"
10. Rule #51: At the end of the season seven episode "Rule Fifty-One", having just returned from Mexico, Gibbs writes down Rule #51 as he reminisces about his first wife and daughter. What is Rule #51?
Source: Author evil44
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor guitargoddess
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.