Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Friday Night Lights" chronicles a fictional high school football team in which state where football is king?
2. "The Night Manager" was a 2016 six-part television series based on a novel of the same name by which author of spy thrillers, who also made a cameo appearance in the show?
3. In the science fiction television drama "Night Sky" co-produced by Amazon Studios and Legendary Television, there is a secret portal in a married couple's backyard. Where does the portal lead to?
4. C'mon, mate, you know this! Which country's first ever nightly current affairs show was called 'This Day Tonight'?
5. Three of the four members below from the sitcom "Night Court" also had guest starring roles on "Cheers", which one did NOT?
6. What mode of transport is the primary setting of the first series of the apocalyptic Netflix drama "Into the Night"?
7. The man behind the "Law & Order" franchise also created which unscripted television reality series following emergency responders? The show was broadcast by A&E, but the Shooting Company of Frans Banning Cocq and Willem van Ruytenburch were not involved.
8. The short television series "I Am the Night" has a loose connection to which unsolved real-life murder mystery?
9. In Season 1 of the comedy series "Up All Night", which parent stays at home to look after the newborn baby?
10. The soap opera "The Edge of Night" was not your typical soap opera. What sets it apart?
Source: Author Fifiona81
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.