Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Chandler says, "I can't believe you would actually say that. I would much rather be Mr. Peanut than Mr. Salty" to which of his friends?
2. To whom does Phoebe say the following quote to, "This game is grotesque. Twenty armless guys joined at the waist by a steel bar, forced to play soccer forever. Ah, hello...human-rights violation"?
3. Ross says the following line to which of his friends, "It's a little early to be drinkin'"?
4. Rachel said, "You don't tell a guy that you're looking for a serious relationship! You don't tell the guy that! Now you scared him away!" Which friend of hers did she say this to?
5. "How many times have I told you guys, you never watch the cooking channel" is said by Chandler. The question is, which of the following choices did he say this to?
6. To whom does Ross say the following quote to, "Don't thank me! If you wanna thank something, thank the volcano that erupted thousands of years ago, killing but perfectly preserving an entire civilization"?
7. "You know, I'm lookin' and I don't think anyone's home here. I say we just break the window, crawl through, and y'know explain later" is said by Ross. Which of the following people does he say it to?
8. Which of the following choices does Chandler say this to, "I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment? Some cheese"?
9. "Just give me a second to get all huffy and weird like you! Do you believe that who ever did something over here last night did what they did or didn't do? I mean come on!" This quote was said by Chandler to Monica.
10. Who does Phoebe say the following line to, "You know, once we're in the air and the captain turns off the seatbelt sign, you feel free to roam about my cabin"?
Source: Author NalaMarie
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.