Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Without cheating, which two items can never be in your inventory at the same time?
2. Including his original "human" form, how many different forms does Shamir appear as in the game?
3. According to the Beast, who is responsible for stealing his Coat of Arms?
4. Between the inscription written on the Gauntlet and Alexander's reciting of the inscription to the Lord of the Dead, there is one small difference. What is it?
5. How many islands contain an animal skull with a blue jewel hanging from it?
6. The "Charming a Creature of the Night" spell calls for a strand of hair from a maiden of pure heart. From how many maidens can this strand of hair be obtained?
7. Alexander's audience with Vizier Alhazred is optional in "King's Quest VI", though you do obtain points and receive important clues to complete the game by viewing this cutscene. By skipping this cutscene entirely, which of these interactions will be different later on in the game?
8. During the short path, there is an opportunity to access your inventory after "Cassima" orders Saladin to kill Alexander. What happens when Alexander shows the replica genie's lamp to Alhazred during this time?
9. The letter "Q" in the Winged Ones' Alphabet represents which creature?
10. The Realm of the Dead is mentioned in vague terms by several characters on the Isle of the Crown, but before the Magic Map is obtained, it is never mentioned directly by its name. Which character(s) are the first to call this realm by its name?
Source: Author topkekshrek
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.